Feel free to link back to my blog. You may also use my pictures as long as you give me credit. Please don't use pictures of my kids. They're all mine!



Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 2 - Simple Modern Sampler


Here are my blocks for week two of Amy's Simple Modern Sampler Quilt Along. I was so excited to see this week's instructions posted this morning, since I am home from work today. Now I have a whole week to catch up on some other projects. You can still join in at any time! Click here for some more info, including a drawing of the entire project.

16 comments:

  1. You are so fast Amy! Your blocks look great and you quilt will be darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fast. I'm trying to get started, but have so much to do. I'm hoping to get last weeks and this weeks done before the end of the week or I'm going to have 5 weeks of playing catch up when I get back from camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was super fast! I love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deer and sleigh are adorable! Christmas quilts are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your use of the stripes on the plus block. Your blocks today are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the pink blocks go from large to small in your blocks! Very, very nice!

    hugz, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks ...you're quilt is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabric you choose, it's so cute. Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blocks! I love that you're making them from Christmas prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! This quilt will be darling once it is complete!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these fabrics! Just purchased some xmas fabric that is very similar. You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is going to be such a beautiful Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous!!! i love the fabrics - almost making me question my fabric choice for my daughter's christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Christmas quilt idea! And the fabric with the deer and sleigh is SO cute! I love your header too - your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete