Feel free to link back to my blog. You may also use my pictures as long as you give me credit. Please don't use pictures of my kids. They're all mine!



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Bees :)

I'm in two quilting Bees right now. Both of them started in May. One is six months, and one is 12 months, so they will keep me busy for a while.

Here is my first block for the Not Your Grandma's Quilting Bee - The Bumble Bees.

Kendra asked for blocks inspired by coin quilts, and here is what I came up with.
For the other Bee that I organized on a private board, Mary wanted a specific pattern. The fabric is Martinque by 3 sisters for Moda and it was wonderful to work with. She sent honeybun strips, so some of the cutting was already done for us. Very nice! What do you think?

I should have some more to post soon, because I still have one May block to do (the fabric was lost in transit), and I need to be working on all my June blocks too!


Thanks for Reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment