Feel free to link back to my blog. You may also use my pictures as long as you give me credit. Please don't use pictures of my kids. They're all mine!



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Disappearing Nine Patch




For my second quilt I wanted to still keep it simple, but add just a little more variety. I decided to try a disappearing nine patch. These are still cheapy fabrics for me, since I'm still "practicing." I like the color scheme. I tried stitching it in the ditch, but I'm not very good at staying in the ditch. I don't think I really had it basted tight enough (it seems loose), but once it's finished, I'll see how it looks. I took a little break from binding this one to work on my baby's Easter quilt, which is what I'm going to post about next in the Online Quilt Show. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the orange one, it is so bright, I am partial to bright and wild!! I can't wait to see what you make next....I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete