Feel free to link back to my blog. You may also use my pictures as long as you give me credit. Please don't use pictures of my kids. They're all mine!



Monday, October 31, 2011

It's a new month!



Well...it will be a new month tomorrow! I'm going to start blogging a lot more, hopefully, but it might not all be quilting related. I want to blog about other things, cooking, family, etc., but don't want to maintain a bunch of seperate blogs, so I'm throwing it all on here.


I also have big plans to get much better with my photos. I know this is the Midnight Quilt Mom blog, but these dark, dreary pics just aren't cutting it for me. I've got to start taking photos in the light of day!


Here's one taken this morning (on my phone, mind you), of my sweet baby boy ready for some candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment